Robbie has turned his 1996 Toyota Tacoma into an absolutely great looking PreRunner with FiberwerX bedsides, McNeil fenders and Fox coil overs.
My Tacoma still has 4×4, it’s 5 speed transmission and the 3.4L V6. The truck is a lot of fun and goes almost anywhere with the 4×4 and rear end locker.
Be sure to follow Robbie on Instagram – @robbie_moodster
This is right after I first got her and just bought a tube bumper.
As she sits today.
Here’s my truck’s mod list:
- 2.5 8” king coil overs.
- Total Chaos long travel kit.
- Fox 2.0 bump stops (x4).
- Bilstein 2.65 17” 4 tube bypasses – gone.
- Deaver F55 – gone.
- Deaver 67 – gone.
- Short course 3 link – current.
- 2.5 16” king coilovers – current.
- DOM bed cage.
- Partial cab cab tied into bed cage.
- Foldable light rack mounted behind cab for 5 Hella 4000s.
- 5 Hella 4000s converted to 70w HID.
- McNeil +6 fenders.
- FiberwerX +8 bedsides.
- T100 rear locker.
- Tundra 4wd axles.
- Raceline Monsters custom painted purple.
- General Grabber X3 33×12.5 R17.
- Prerunner tube bumper.
- Mini D2S retrofits built by yours truly.
- CBI bulbs.
- Hylux ballasts.
- Pilot headlight housings.
- Custom Magnetic Metallic Charcoal paint .
- Grey Corbeau Baja SS bucket seats.
- Crow Purple 5 Point harnesses.
- BOSS double din touch screen.
- Custom intake.
- The paint was done by Dreadywerx and the fab work was done by DBFab and Onestopshop.