If you don’t have the time/money/skill set to build your own second Gen SAS Tacoma, you might want to check out this 2006 on tons that’s for sale.
I am selling my 2006 Toyota Tacoma, I fully built the truck from top to bottom and is one of a kind. Truck drives amazing on and Offroad. It has the following parts, due to a large list might have forgot a few items:
2005+ Ford SuperDuty axles (35 Spline 1550 U-Joints)
- 4wheelsupply high steer.
- PSC Fully Hydro.
- Artec Truss.
- 5.38 Yukon Gears.
- Lincoln Locker.
Rear Axle (Sterling)-
- Artec Truss (4 Link).
- ARB locker.
- 5.38 gears.
- 4 link front with a Panhard bar.
- King coilovers (2.5×14 Remote Resi).
- King Air Bumps.
- 4 link rear suspension.
- King coil overs (2.5×16 Remote Resi).
- King Air Bumps.
- Raceline wheels on Gladiator 40×13.50×17 Set of 5.
- Dual T case with twin sticks.
- Custom belly Skid.
- Rock sliders.
- Custom front and rear bumpers.
- Smittybilt 9,500 winch.
- Custom exhaust with long tube headers.
- K&N Intake.
- LED Retrofit headlights
- LED light bars behind grill.
- Touch screen switch panel.
- Fully built Rocksford sound system with 7” double din.
- Front Runner Roof Top Tent.
- 19 Gallon RCI fuel cell.
- Battery relocated to the bed.
The truck has a ton of upgrades and I will add to the list. You can take this truck just about anywhere. I originally had 42” Pitbull Tires on it but changed them due to better street quality with the Gladiators. You can cruise down the freeway at 75MPH and can be used as a daily driver.
If you have have any questions feel free to contact me at 818-399-2326, my name is George and the truck is located in Palmdale, CA.
You can also also view more pictures and videos on social media (Instagram) Unleashed4x4. You will not be disappointed.
Price – $30,000