Jesse has built a super good looking 2006 Toyota Tacoma sitting on a Toytec BOSS lift and Cooper STT Pro tires.
I’m in Canada, so mileage is in kilometers.
I bout my Tacoma in 2012 with about 200+ on it.
It was all stock.
I like to wheel but I also (as my second job/hobby) dj, so I am on the highway a lot so I wanted something that would give me a good compromise of both worlds.
- I’m on my second set of the same suspension kit, where my build started.
- It’s a TOYTEC BOSS 3 inch lift.
- In the rear I also added 1 extra leaf spring as well as a 1.5 inch block
- To complete the front end I have CAMBURG control arms.
- Talking about the front,(under the hood) I have added a K&N Cold Air Intake, through to an AFE Throttle Body, JBA Titanium Shorty Headers,into JBA Exhaust. (more to come in that dept).
- I have had Pats Driveline rebuild the 2 piece rear shaft into a beefy 1 piece.
- I have SPYDER lights front and back.
- No rear armour yet (its on its way) but BIG COUNTRY CUSTOMS has done my front tube bumper.
- The truck is sitting on FUEL (Octane?) rims, wrapped in 35″ COOPER STT Pros.
- I’ve installed a power stop big brake kit on the front with drilled and slotted rotors.
- Fabtech tie rod ends.
It’s been a 6 year build as I’ve had to replace a couple parts too as I’m at (on the ODO) 495000+ Canadian kms.
Thanks for looking!