Garryck has built a great looking 2016 Quicksand Tacoma with Toytec BOSS coilovers, Dakar leaf springs and a sweet Tradesman Truck Tops topper.
Be sure to follow Garryck and his truck on Instagram – @Toynado1
Follow Garryck on Tacoma World – Toynado
Overlandbound – #5159
- Toytec Boss 2.0 lift.
- Dakar CS047R Leaf Springs.
- Tailpipe chopped.
- Pelfreybilt full hoop front bumper w/ Pelfrey fairlead.
- Pelfreybilt Rear standard bumper.
- Pelfreybilt Aluminum IFS, Mid, Rear (exhaust reroute) & Gas tank skids.
- Pelfreybilt Fuseplate w/ 12 circuit Blue Seas fuse block.
- All-Pro Apex Sliders.
- ProComp 7036 wheels 17″x9″ -6 offset.
- BFG 275/70R17 KO2 tires.
- Warn VR10000-S winch.
- Baja Designs S8 light bar & Squadron sports amber pods in front bumper.
- Baja Designs S2 flush pods in rear bumper.
- Baja Designs Squadron Pro amber pods on Caliraised ditch light brackets.
- @rrentrop reflective black tailgate inserts.
- RSI LED’s for regular & high beams.
- Prinsu Cabrac rack.
- Plano 108421 case for recovery gear on Cabrac.
- TRED 1100 on Cabrac.
- Custom Tradesman Truck Top by Access Manufacturing w/ Powertank 8″ propane tank mount & Yakima tracks on the roof.
- #Beatsonic anytime front camera.
- @At The Helm’s bedside reinforcements.
- Pelfreybilt battery cage with Odyssey 31M battery.
- Warrior Products door sill protectors.
- Husky Weatherbeater floor liners front & rear.
- Coverking arid multicam seat covers in the front.
- Midland 75-822 CB w/ 4′ Firestick antenna on C4 Fabrication tailgate mount.
- Console Vault.
- Hondo Garage iPhone mount.
- OverlandSolar 120 Watt, 3-Pannel folding solar kit.
- Snomaster Classic Series CL56D Stainless Steel AC/DC Fridge/Freezer.
Swap out standard Pelfreybilt rear bumper for their dual swing-out high clearance bumper when it is released later this year.
The custom Tradesman Truck Tops topper is fully insulated, carpet lined, has sliding windoors as well as being backed with security mesh, has a “tool box” with folding shelf that I use to store all my cooking and quick access items like headlamps, a vent in the roof, propane tank mount on the rear, Yakima rails on a reinforced roof and extra gussets and roof ribs (“municipal package”) and a I built a sleeping platform that allows the center section to be put down if the weather turns bad and you need a place to hang out.