Ernesto has put a ton of time and work into his Mid Travel 1st Gen Toyota Tacoma build.
Be sure to follow Ernesto on Instagram – @zestyochoa
- SUA kit from RuffStuff.
- Custom rear shock hoops to fit 12″ 2.5 smooth body FOA shocks.
- Removable rear shock cross brace.
- 04 Tacoma E-Locker rear axle.
- Poly bump stops.
- SS brake lines.
- RuffStuff spring hangers.
- 12″ Shackles.
- Wheelers offroad 8 leaf PreRunner leaf pack.
- Total Chaos upper control arms.
- King coilovers 2.5.
- 04 Tacoma differential switched to Locking hubs.
- Diff drop.
- Total Chaos spindle gussets.
- Custom made 1-3/4 PreRunnerr style bumper with AL skid plate.
- Custom made rock sliders 1 – 3/4.
- Custom 1 – 1/2 rear bumper.
- CBI ditch light brackets with eBay pod.
- X3 7″ hid spot lights in front.
- 3rd Brake light delete and added 5″ led pod.
- 07 Honda Civic seats and custom ammo can center console.
- Led head lights off a Jeep.
- Rotopax 3.5 gallon where spare tire goes.
- Fusion 15″ wheels with 33×10.50R15 KO2.
- Custom spare made of 1-3/4 tube.
- Custom 3″ intake.
- eBay headers.
- Poly rack bushings.
- 2.7 JDM engine.
- High-Lift jack.
- Ammo can mounted on upper gender well.
- Custom bedside stiffeners.