Blake has turned his 2009 Toyota Tacoma into a capable and beautiful overland rig.
My 2009 Toyota Tacoma purchased bone stock started with:
- Stage 2 Icon adjustable coil overs.
- Matching Icon extended rear shocks.
- All-Pro add a leaf.
- Hand built rock sliders.
- Hand built rear bumper w/ swing out tire carrier.
- Hand built front bumper w/ 1/4″ thick steel skid plate.
- 33″ Duratracs.
- 16″ TRD offroad racing rims.
- 1″ Spidertrax spacers.
- All-Pro bed rack.
- 10000lb Smittybuilt winch.
- 8″ Lightbar up front and 2 small pods off the rear cage.
- Custom made TRD sport decal.
- Switchboard with battery gauge.
- Flowmaster 44 exhaust.
- ARB twin onboard air w/ rear mounted tank.
- ARB Simpson 3 rooftop tent.
- SPC upper control arms.
- Built headlights.
- Factory e-locker.
- Dual batteries.
The truck located in Alberta Canada and has always been a work in progress! Always open to suggestions or questions @blakemacinnis on Instagram!
Here’s a few photos from my overland trip through Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana!